Wireless Networking (WLAN) solutions
The marknewbury.com Wireless team uses industry leading tools and techniques to assess,design and deploy both indoor and outdoor wireless networking solutions, offering 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless infrastructure options.
Specific services include:
- Wireless Design which uses a combination of pre and post deployment surveys with desktop planning and design as required ensuring that customer site coverage, capacity and throughput requirements are always met.
- Wireless Troubleshooting of existing networks which incorporates locating sources of interference or packet capture and analysis.
- Wireless Consulting to help make the right choice of WLAN vendor based on specific end user requirements.
- Wireless Refresh where legacy systems require upgrading to allow for today’s far more demanding and business critical use of the RF airspace.
- Wireless Location allowing large organizations to leverage existing WLAN infrastructure to track and manage staff and assets.
- Product Procurement, Site Survey & Site Preparation, Inventory, Staging & Configuration, Cable Infrastructure, Installation, Project Management and post-installation Support services
marknewbury.com Support Services consist of onsite engineering and remote monitoring for environments demanding high availability. marknewbury.com has delivered this suite of wireless services in corporate office buildings, residential communities, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, hotels, hospitals, municipal and enterprise environments.